"Bo chap~ Bo chap! *claps x 2*"
Don't know why, but I find this very cute! And the 3-dimensional loser thingy. Aww.
Had some boring talks on our subjects combi early in the morning. Before that, I was actually looking forward to the talks as I THOUGHT that they would definitely benefit me. However, I was proven wrong! There is only one word to describe it, BORING.
After that we proceeded to play their so-called dry game. Tmr'll be the wet ones. Lol. Some were boring, some were fun. ANYWAY! Just because Jeff is the only one who's in the same OG as me and we kinda, stick together mah. Then one by one, people started to mistook us as couples. I was like, 0.0" !! lor. Bth man. I don't wan people to misunderstand us! Make me damn sia suay man. It's like, natural(to don't wan ppl to wu hui) one mah, hor Jeff?
Without our family head and the rest of the soccer OGLs, our cheer really sucks until I've nothing to say. Sad man. But can see the rest of the OGLs are trying thir best to take the lead. Am feeling so proud of them. Wuahaha!
I'm now pondering about my subj comb. It's like, Econs or Physics? Sad man. Huiqi they all wanna take Econs, but I'm like not interested leh. Yingying said that it is a very interesting subject. Don't know la. The mainproblem is, I have a feeling that my O levels results will like, you know? Cmi. Damned. Touchwood touchwood!!